Initially manufactured and marketed by Indeco North America and Indeco Australia, the Indeco IBS Boom System soon had a strong impact on many other markets, having already proven to save time and money in many a quarry and mine, where it is used to reduce bridged and oversized material which could slow down crushing operations.
Indeco IBS boom systems, made from extra-strength steel alloys, are tailor-made, and are designed according to the individual requirements and specifications set out by the customer.
How it works
Mounted over the mouth of a primary crusher, the boom system enables the breaker to reach into the mouth of the crusher, reducing oversized boulders as well as clearing any blockages in the hopper.
Various remote-control systems enable the operator to manoeuvre the boom from the cabin. By doing so, plant down times can be safely eliminated.
Click an item of the following list to zoom in it
- 1 Electro-hydraulic proportional control valve.
- 2 Protected connections to cylinders.
- 3 Oversize long-stroke high-pressure cylinders.
- 4 High-pressure distributor for maximum rotation angle.
- 5 Variable-section high-strength steel frame.
- 6 Special torsion reinforcements.
- 7 High-pressure hydraulic hoses.
- 8 Heat treated and greased pins and bushings.
- 9 Oversized mounting base.
- 10 Anti-drop and load control valves.
- 11 Access panels for maintenance purposes.
A set of accessories and special components to complete our tools in order to meet all of your possible needs.
The Indeco hydraulic boom can be made with three articulations so as to increase the working area when the breaker is in a vertical position, to reach inaccessible positions under the mounting base, and to increase versatility of use.Close
Automatic greasing kit for boom and breaker
The kit includes a programmable pumping unit pack, hoses and breaker and boom fittings. The system increases the service life of all the ball bushings on the boom and in the moving parts of the breaker.Close
The Indeco IBS has a highly efficient control system with an electro-hydraulic proportional valve. Indeco has designed two different types:
• remote control, with a special cable up to 90 m in length;
• wireless remote control for distances of up to 30 m.
Hydraulic feed pump
There are three types of hydraulic feed pump:
• gear pumps, for operating pressures of up to 200 bars;
• axial piston pumps for operating pressures of over 200 bars;
• variable displacement pumps with load sensing.
Indeco IBS boom systems are available with three different types of rotation, for maximum flexibility, depending on the type of job they are used for.
360° slewing ring and hydraulic motor
360° rotation with a fifth wheel and pinion and planetary gear units for maximum operating flexibility makes the Indeco IBS similar to an excavator boom.Close
180° hydraulic actuator
true 180° rotation using a special hydraulic actuator designed and manufactured exclusively by Indeco, provides greater versatility and application in a wider work area.Close
150° side hydraulic pistons
150° rotation uses two oversize hydraulic pistons working in sequence, to ensure better performance and greater rotational power.Close
Our Tools in Real Life